Indian Cobra or Spectacled Cobra or Naja naja vintage engraving
- Eastern Racer or Coluber constrictor vintage engraving
- Vipera Aspis or European Viper. Vintage engraving.
- Taj-Mahal, India. Old engraved illustration of the famous Taj-Ma
- Occidental cashew or Anacardium occidentale tree, apple and nuts
- Ancient Egypt, Greek, Chinese, Indian, Amerindian and African bo
- Argus giganteus or Great pheasant, common specie of pheasant old
- Arisaema triphyllum or wild turnip old engraving.
- Barrackpore or Barrackpur, in West Bengal, India, vintage engrav
- Ruins of Bijapur, in Karnataka, India, during the 1890s, vintage
- Varanasi or Banares or Banaras, in Uttar Pradesh, India, vintage
Vector of Indian Cobra or Spectacled Cobra or Naja naja vintage engraving
|For web use only – 72 dpi|
|SMALL||Social Media Mobile Applications Blogs / Websites|
|For print or web use – 300 dpi|
|Web Templates Invitations Presentation|
|Brochures Publishing Billboards|
|For print or web use - vector|
Scalable to any size without losing image quality; can be used for any printing or online applications.Vector Closeup Pixels Closeup
Choose the right image size
When choosing an image size or EPS file to download, keep these simple rules in mind:
- All images can be reduced in size without losing image quality.
- Increasing the size of an image (up-sizing) will cause the image to become blurry and lose quality. The more you enlarge, the blurrier or more distorted the image can become.
- It’s best to buy a size that’s close to or one size larger than the final size you need.